Terms And Condition You are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms, conditions and use of service. Recruitment of personnel will be effective through "YTS Inc". "YTS Inc" a leading recruitment agency, provides its clients the most effective solutions with a committed approach. Our team of consultants personally handles every step of each assignment following the best ethical standards
1. Registration with YTS Inc.is necessary for all the candidates before any consideration.
2. Candidate will be liable to pay registration / donation fee as per the plan mentioned in the website for 3 interviews and after finishing of it, he/she has to enrol again.
3. The Registration is valid as per the plan mentioned in the website only from the date of Registration.
4. Registration fee will be refundable in case we are not able to provide you any interview call during the tenure mentioned only.
5. YTS Inc. do not guarantee of arranging interview/providing a job within a specified period. Short-listing & calling a candidate for interview is solely on the discretion of YTS Inc.
6. Candidate will not be considered for any vacancy in future nor the registration fee will be refundable :
7. If any candidate is selected by our references and recommendations, he/she has to inform and endorse a copy of the appointment letter immediately to us for our record. 8. In case of selection of the candidates, Our Recruitment Service Charges shall be :
9. Recruitment charges are acceptable in the form of cash, Personal Cheque or electronic fund transfer to YTS Inc. 10. Offer letter remain the property of "YTS Inc" until receiving the full payment. In such circumstances, candidate shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs. 11. The candidate will be liable to release our service charges within 2 months of the joining date either in cash or cheque or via electronic fund transfer based on point number 8. 12. In case the candidate do not comply or deposit the said one months gross salary to YTS Inc. within two month of the joining date then :