Kolkata, South 24 Parganas, Sonarpur, Rajpur Sonarpur
PROFILE PRE-PRIMARY TEACHERS
1. Graduate in any discipline
2. Trained in Early Childhood education
3. Fluent in English
4. Have basic knowledge of computer
5. Resident of South Kolkata
6. Child Friendly
7. Able to work in a team
8. Hard working
JOB DESCRIPTION - (Pre Primary)
Instruct children (normally up to 5 years of age) in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth needed for primary school in preschool,
1) Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
2) Teach basic skills such as colour, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
3) Establish and enforce rules for behaviour, and procedures for maintaining order.
4) Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
5) Observe and evaluate children's performance, behaviour, social development, and physical health.
6) Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with In charge, parents or guardians.
7) Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
8) Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lesson planning.
|Experience||1 - 7 Years|
|Salary||90 Thousand To 1 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||pre-primary teachers Pre Primary Teacher Primary Teacher Primary School Teacher Primary Teaching Teacher Teacher Educator|
|Contact Person||Mr. Ahmed Hussain|